Okay, so we went to what is called here in Hawaii as Blues on the Bay festival. It is an airshow with all of the aerobatics and plane displays to check out. The Blue Angels were there to perform and I really wanted to see them. They are so stinking cool...I loved it. I don't think I have seen them since I was about six years old and that was like, oh my gosh, a million years ago. I was so excited to see them again.
Haley got to go on a couple of mini rides and check out all the display planes and helicopters. The girls were so good even though it was hot and we were there all day long. They were so tired at one point that they just kept laying on top of me trying to go to sleep, but couldn't quite fall asleep. It was held in Kaneohe so by the time we got in the car to go home, Kayla was already out.
I had such a good time though. I love exposing the girls to all different kinds of things. I just love those Blue Angels. Sooo Cool!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Blues on the Bay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment