This year Halloween fell on a Friday and so they had the annual Trunk R' Treat at the church on Halloween. It seemed to go so quickly because we only dressed up once this year. Normally we go to a couple different activities where they can wear their costumes. This year it was only one. They had a good time though and got a lot of candy. Our theme for the trunk was a spooky woodland gathering and our girls were all princess. I couldn't convince them otherwise. Haley was Sleeping Beauty, Kayla was Cinderella and Keeley was Ariel.
I do have to mention that after I got Haley and Kayla dressed Keeley no longer wanted to be Ariel. She thought because she wasn't wearing a ball gown that she wasn't beautiful. She wanted to be pretty like her sisters. I finally got her to put her costume on and then she just about lost it when I tried to spray her hair red. She thought she wasn't pretty enough. I have to admitt that I wasn't that fond of the red hair but by that time it was too late to get it all washed out. We had to go. Oh well, she was still cute to me!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Trunk R' Treat 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment