Haley had her first day of school on August 6th 2008.
She is now officially in kindergarten. She is so happy
to be in school. She just loves learning and can't get enough.
I have been told that she has the best kindergarten teacher
at her school. I took her to school and got a few good shots
of her starting her first day. Congratulations
on your life changing step Haley. Good luck getting up in
the morning and enjoy those school lunches.
6 comments:
Congratulations Haley!
Cortney you look beautiful!
Man, it had been way too long since I updated on your blog! You've been up to so much! You're looking hot! And the girls are still cute as ever! I miss you madly!
Yes!! I love kindergarten! Cortney you look great as always!
Wow!! Can they grow up any faster!! They are all still so adorable.
Cortney, I found you on Suzy's blog. Email me at jenvalko@yahoo.com so we can get back in touch. I remember Tim said you emailed on myspace but I don't know how to use that, so email me when you get a chance!
Drake had Mrs. Slattery I we loved her. She is a great teacher:)
Post a Comment