Monday, July 7, 2008

Haley's 5th Birthday Party

Before I had a chance to unpack from my trip, I was hosting Haley's 5th Birthday Party. We did a simple easy clean up party at Chuck E Cheese. It was great. The kids all loved it and it wasn't too stressful. They got to dance with Chuck E Cheese and eat pizza and cake and play games. Who could ask for a better party? Haley had a good time with all of her friends.





Haley got lots of presents. Some of her favorites were her light sketcher and her Hannah Montana singing radio with microphone. She just loves to sing along with Hannah Montana. Thanks everyone for the gifts. Haley really made out with some great stuff.



2 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

What a fun time and a beautiful girl. I love the braids.

Happy Birthday Haley!!

Elizabeth Baldwin said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! She looks like she had a great day. That's awesome she was on the news too! How cute! Love and miss you all!